The Tower of David Museum tells the story of Jerusalem, a city that is a world of people, cultures, tastes and traditions.
Museum activities take place throughout the year and offer visitors, both young and old, the chance to meet again in Jerusalem, each time a little differently and enjoy tours, exhibitions, performances, activities and lectures.
- Free admission to the museum during the day
- One ticket to the Night Spectacular, subject to availability
- 25 % discount to events and activities of the museum , not including the MASA series
- 15 % discount to friends visiting the museum together with the member
- 10 % discount on shop products and catalogs (not including books)
- Invitations to exhibition openings and gallery talks
- The Museum Newsletter
Adults – 120 NIS, Family (up to 2 children): 250 NIS, children (up to 18)/students/seniors – 100 NIS