King David left his mark on Jerusalem, an impact that has been celebrated over time by artists, painters and sculptors and makes an impression today in the innovative and exciting Night Experience– KING DAVID at the Tower of David.
Against the enchanting backdrop of the ancient Tower of David and the night skies above magical Jerusalem, the mythic figure of David comes to life - as a child, shepherd, mighty warrior, composer and musician; on a path through history and life as a king and the great leader who founded the city of Jerusalem. The KING DAVID experience is also a tribute to the artists who identified with the multifaceted figure of David, and created classic works inspired by him.
The KING DAVID Night Experience opens with a virtual tour through the works of Chagall, Matisse, Michelangelo and other talented artists, and continues with scenes from David’s life, woven into the unique story of Jerusalem.
The most advanced laser projection system in the world is used to screen the production and is accompanied by an original soundtrack and an elegant script. All of these combine to create a viewing experience which allows the visitor to feel part of this very significant chapter of Jewish history.
- KING DAVID is screened in the international language of sound and images, and is appropriate for everyone, at every age, of every religion and nationality.
- Our theater is outdoors, beneath the canopy of the stars and warm dress is recommended throughout the year.
- Tickets purchased through the internet reservation site enjoy a 5% discount off the full-price ticket for children or adults. The discounted price will be displayed at check-out; no need for a coupon code.
Holders of the discount voucher "אם כבר - חופשה..ירושלים!" ("If it's already a vacation ... Jerusalem!") - please note:
When purchasing tickets on the website, type in the coupon: קיץ2021
* The discount is valid only on presentation of the complete voucher at the box office on the day of the visit.
Without a voucher, full payment will be required (full details on the back of the voucher)
* During the month of August, due to the nature of the show, there will be no entry for latecomers
Please take heavy traffic and traffic jams into account and plan your arrival